Friday, June 10, 2011

{Temptation}

Even though Seester and I are going shopping tomorrow, I couldn't help but browse through Forever 21's summer dresses online while enjoying my morning coffee.  I have realized that I may or may not have a problem.  Or two. 
  1. My love of shopping and clothes has been renewed.  I was in a slump for a while, trying to be content with what I had.  But apparently all it took was a season change, and a little weight loss to jump start my relationship with clothes.  Textures, patterns, colour, mixing, matching, accessorizing *swoon*
  2. I clearly have a passion for flowers this season.  In my hair, on my dresses, on blouses, on my purses, on my headbands... I just love how much they can vary - looking anywhere form sweet to funky.  My closet is starting to look like a garden with all the floral print! (My secret?  I have no intention of stopping!)
My four favorite dresses (thus far...)





Happy Weekend all!

Stay cute!