Monday, May 16, 2011

{Music Monday}



Well, in honour of the members only event this weekend, I couldn't help but listen to a lot of Hanson and wish that I was there.  I'm going to save you the schpiel about how they're not 11 and singing MMMBop, and assume since you're reading my blog that you've gotten over that. 

The new album "Shout It Out" came out last summer, and even though I wouldn't say it's my favorite album of theirs (sorry boys, that title still goes to Underneath) but it's so catchy and fun, it's perfect for summertime.

My favorite summer song:

My favorite song from the album:

My favorite new artist that I recently discovered is Ellie Goulding.  Is she not the cutest little thing ever?  Her voice is so pure and haunting.  And she covers Elton John...how is she not absolutely fantastic?  I think her album Lights is going to be my next purchase.



What are you currently loving?