Wednesday, May 18, 2011

{Wishlist Wednesday}

Inspired by the sunshine that decided to make an appearance this week, I'm loving Dyanmite's summer line. 

I love the look of pairing almost exclusively neutrals with one bold pop of colour.  I see brown and red getting together in my closet's future!


Such cute prints and colours with sweet details around the neckline, and breezy fabric.
 

Having so many weddings to attend this summer means lots of new dresses!  I'm so in love with the variety of styles, cuts, colours, fabrics, everything!  A dress for every wedding, for casual days at home, and even one for school.  Can you tell I'm a girlie girl?

And one bold pop of colour to switch things up!
Is Dynamite a mainstream store with "simply" designed clothes? Absolutely. Am I loving it anyway? Totally.  Just my style.

See the rest of Dyanmite's summer line here.